Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Candace Joy
      Participant

Everything in the course inspired me.  My whole world has been turned right side up before I was upside down & inside out in my beliefs & understanding in life.  I’m so glad Kabbalah had set me on the right path.

May my fellow students connect with the Creator. There is nothing greater because all there is is the Creator!

Brad
      Participant

I was inspired by the Altruistic teachings and the truth about the Laws of Nature. The course made me want to attain Equivalence of Form with the Creator. I learned the importance of Bestowal, aligning myself with nature, and love thy neighbor as thyself as we are all part of the same soul. I wish for all of my fellow students to live in peace and to attain Equivalence of Form with the Creator.

Yumiko
      Participant

Freedom from this world although I am living in this world.

See myself paying more attention to how I behave, feel, etc.

Connection with the Creator.

Maria
      Participant

What most inspired me : that if we make use of our freedom of creating or changing the environment, we are creating a easy way to achieve our goals.

I learned that it is important to work in the group, that keeps the interest alive.

I wish for my fellow students to keep going on this path.

Maria
      Participant

The whole course was inspirational and fulfil its purpose, I think. I liked videos and learned from them, and from recommended reading. I found always something new, which shifted me to look further for different resources and think about presented thoughts.

I have learned about my egoistic ways in the past.

For my fellow students, I wish they make wise decisions in their lives, inspired by the 6th sense which is from the Upper force.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

What most inspired me: The structure of the course material and reading through questions and answers in the forums. My fellow students have posed questions which were on my mind , but I was unable to articulate. It is creating an assitive environment for my spiritual development.

What have I learned about myself: My ego is sneaky. Its tricky. Its deceptive. I still have a lot of inner work to do. In my quest and thirst for attaining higher degrees of equivallence of form, I have to be more conciously and consistently aware of and monitor my thoughts. To interrogate them in order to better  understand and appreciate them before they become actions.

What I wish for my fellow students: To keep going. To keep revealing and exposing a better and brighter version of themselves.

Viewing 6 posts - 295 through 300 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.