Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

I am inspired by the feeling that here is the actual answer to the questions and issues I face in my life and the seeminglyinsurmountable dilemmas the world faces at this time. There is an inherent and comforting truth in these teachings, that I can  confirm by applying them to the twists and turns of my life. I have learned that I am really just a bundle of selfish desires and my attempts to chase truth, peace, justice, mercy and altruism have all been primarily self-serving! It is reassuring to know there really is a Creator who is only focused on bringing all His Creatures the unending pleasure of knowing Him, His Thoughts & His Love, and that this WILL ultimately happen. I wish for my fellow students exactly what I wish for myself … that we will all feel our Creator’s presence and help on this journey and that it will be as direct and painless as possible in this present life we have.

Sandor
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?
      The fact that I was in the double concealment phase of my spiritual journey inspired me the most. I was under the impression that my fantastic greatness influenced everything and that my efforts made me successful. But did not.

What have I learned about myself in the process?
      I have more than egoistic desires. Almost exclusively. And I have a point in the heart growing, and I suffer greatly and almost happily in the single concealment phase.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      I want them to continue to meet me when we simulate the corrected society together. I wish for them pleasure and revelations by my corrections.

Ramar
      Participant

1. The course in general and the fact that after searching all my life I may have found my path.
      2. What I actually already knew. I am more mentally oriented and feeling is still a challenge.
      3. My wish is that my fellow students have access to their feelings and that I can learn from them.

Gamelah
      Participant

The teachers have inspired me the most. I feel like I know them or have met them before, especially Tony, Gil, Asaf and Gianni. Before I signed up for KabU, I was in a state of crisis (still ongoing) and the point in my heart was throbbing painfully. I was searching for a remedy and I looked in many places until I found KabU. The point in my heart is still throbbing but I feel a sense of peace that there is a solution and I can see the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.

My wish for my fellow students is that they too feel a sense of peace as we connect together on this journey.

maria santos
      Participant

What inspired me was the connection to the teachings, some of them even touching back on things that I recalled as a child thinking. The thought that there was this ancient system that taught things that had come to me as a child, and that now I have come to and been able to feel the creator once more. For many years I denied the existence of the creator, after as a child and young adult, having felt him so close to me and being at ease that he was in charge and all would work out as it should and there was nothing I could do to change things. As I grew older and life happened I, like the Kabbalah teaches, felt He had abandoned me.

What I have learned about myself is that the anger that I always felt inside of me when I would start to pursue any type of spirituality including Kabbalah is my ego.

I wish my fellow students in moments of darkness, that the Light shines through quickly so that we all remain on the path of connection.

Rosie
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?
      Wow…I just looked up the word “inspire” just for kicks and found 11 listed definitions. (go look for yourself at dictionary dot com). I’m reading through all the definitions to see how each may apply. As a whole, I’ve never gone through this much introspection about my life so far, and what direction I’m heading in spiritually. I understand better why Kabbalah is called a “spiritual science.”

The other thing that I want to call out is, reading some of the questions and reflections of other participants in the forums can be inspiring. Some instructors can put you to sleep, while others can inspire you to learn difficult concepts. I appreciate the instructors here.

What have I learned about myself in the process?
      I’ve put in amazing perspective things I’ve gone through in life. At this point I’m too shy or afraid to share my personal revelations but know things are going deep. Because of my experience of being spiritually abused in a religious cult, I question everything. It makes me cry to think about how trapped I was inside something that took total control over my heart and mind. So, I’m cautious. So cautious at times that it takes me some time to grasp new concepts but I will keep plugging along.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      We could really inspire each other as we learn more about Kabbalah. I feel like I might accidentally say something stupid in the forums but I hope as time goes on I will gain more confidence. So I wish for all of us to keep learning, to keep questioning and to reach out to each other more. And to do all this with a firm foundation of love and kindness. (And for me…a bunch of patience as I plug along).

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.