Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sean Sotak
      Participant

It is difficult to find the words adequate to illustrate the profound impact of these lessons. Not only has it impacted my every day state of mind it totally satisfies most of my regrets or bad feelings about the decisions that haunt me or how I was treated especially when the person was family or close friend. When you put the lack of free will into the equation it becomes just another event in which the Creator was pushing or pulling me. I have been engaged with books or lessons from Littman or Kab U for approx 3 years now. I really wanted to attend the last meeting in upstate NY however I had shoulder surgery. The greatest hurdle currently is my spouse. She is a life long Catholic and thinks that this is a cult. She knows that she doesn’t even believe in the Catholic ideas and is close minded about the truth. It will not affect my climb up the ladder but wondering if this is normal
      I also want to be in a group of 10.
      I find it difficult when listening to the Zohar and not picture caporale things. My desire to mature and assend spiritual is unmistakable and want to be more involved and spread Kabbalah to the world.

David Redmon
      Participant

Connection

Ken
      Participant

Knowledge off the point in the Heart. Darkness had its purpose. Unity conscious.

anatoly
      Participant

With every coarse i get a lot of my questions answered and it also creates new ones

Samuel
      Participant

with the wisdom of Kabbalah, i am beginning to see that the desire to receive pleasure in every act around me . To me this is a true eye opening .

Allen
      Participant

The sense that peace in this world and in myself are possible most inspired me. I learned to observe better egoistic interference that likes to churn out desires of discontinuity and disharmony regularly and seems to disguise  selfishness as sensible rationale for behaviors that separate rather than unify; so I was also glad to learn that the ego can be corrected to help bring about harmony. I wish for my fellow students adhesion with the Creator and the fullness of their correction.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.