Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 309 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tammy Ardoin
      Participant

I can now see how egoist my desires are, and how to change them to aid in helping the collective soul, reconnect and heal the world. It’s not just words, but a real opportunity for us all to align and change the world!

carlos
      Participant

I’ve learned to avaluate my desires on a deeper level, and to realise how selfish I am even though I would think otherwise. I wish for the well being and development of my fellow students.

Inbar
      Participant

What most inspired me was that there is a process to begin to correct oneself.  I’ve learned that I am more egotistical than I thought and that i wish for my fellow students to have amazing insights that lead to equivalence of form with the creator.

Jazmir
      Participant

The importance of love. The reality that is nothing but our perception. To achieve it, we need to change our perception through a process of Kabbalah. We need to make a pact of salt….

Steve Miley
      Participant

I’m beginning to understand now, why this is a group process and developing connections with others is paramount to perfection of the wisdom of Kabbalah and peace in the world. The interconnectedness of us all is how the  wisdom can propagate and affect the world. I have a deeper understanding now of the process, and how it proves to be true when looking at it from a macro or micro viewpoint. The All and the infinite, the ineffable is a beautiful thing to study.

Sean Sotak
      Participant

It is difficult to find the words adequate to illustrate the profound impact of these lessons. Not only has it impacted my every day state of mind it totally satisfies most of my regrets or bad feelings about the decisions that haunt me or how I was treated especially when the person was family or close friend. When you put the lack of free will into the equation it becomes just another event in which the Creator was pushing or pulling me. I have been engaged with books or lessons from Littman or Kab U for approx 3 years now. I really wanted to attend the last meeting in upstate NY however I had shoulder surgery. The greatest hurdle currently is my spouse. She is a life long Catholic and thinks that this is a cult. She knows that she doesn’t even believe in the Catholic ideas and is close minded about the truth. It will not affect my climb up the ladder but wondering if this is normal
      I also want to be in a group of 10.
      I find it difficult when listening to the Zohar and not picture caporale things. My desire to mature and assend spiritual is unmistakable and want to be more involved and spread Kabbalah to the world.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 309 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.