Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 2 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 310 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      francesca
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course was the ‘No one else but him’. I felt reassured learning we are all from him and that we will all return to him.

I have learned in this course that I am full of desires. One particular desire popped up and just as I thought I had it right, it returned full force and I realised that I am no where near where I think I am.

I wish for greater understanding for my fellow students in their spiritual development.

David
      Participant

I wish that my fellow students have patience to maintain a positive outlook during their Spiritual Development.

Esther Benzaquen
      Participant

The most inspiring thing about this course is that it shows a different path to achieving peace.
      Regarding myself, the course shows me that reality is different for each ego, so it is necessary not to try to impose one’s ego on others.
      For my fellow students, I wish they will continue to strive to obtain more knowledge of Kabbalah.

Jack Davidsen
      Participant

I think what I most learned about myself is the fact that my PTSD is being used by my ego.

But of course, I learned so much more, not only about myself but about Kabbalah, and therefore about reality and how reality works.

I have written about a lot of the many inspirations I have received during the course, in the fora as we went through the weeks. I have also written about what I wish for my fellow students. So I feel that writing it all again here would be a repetition.

I feel I am so slow in catching up with everything, especially at this point in time. Every moment counts and I want to continue to begin the next chapter: Kabbalah in Action. I am looking forward to seeing you all there. 🙂

Mel Farrell
      Participant

Many awareness’s about the nature of the strife we are in. That the solution doesn’t lie on the same level of the problem.

Cristie
      Participant

I think for me the most inspired action is to continue taking action to love thy neighbor as thyself while self correcting and growing that point in the heart that has beckoned me to grow for a number of years. In 1995 I did have the opportunity to study Kabbalah but was not ready. I believe that everything I have experienced since has brought me full circle and here I am now. Ready to be part of the last generation. I’m appreciative and grateful to say the least.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 310 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.