Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Annmarie
      Participant

This was the third course since I began to study Kabbalah. Each one progressed wonderfully to help me feel along with helping me think about spirituality in a much more dynamic evolution of myself. I have not crossed the barrier, no, not at this time. But I do believe that continuing with my studies in Kabbalah I will learn to Receive with the intention to Bestow for the ‘Sake of the Creator’. I am a novice student with a great thirst for the spiritual LIGHT. I have reached this Light in my other studies of Christianity, but I believe that Kabbalah will bring me closer to the Creator that I have ever been before.

Annmarie

Andrew
        Participant

Great comment!

Scott
      Participant

How’s mostly inspired by being able to relate the teachings to my experience. I’ve learned that there is a lot more happening in the soul than I was aware. I wish for all my fellow students to grow in their wisdom and connection to others

John Allen
      Participant

The necessity of others and connecting to other Friends on the Path

Amirhossein
      Participant

This course gave me a great sense of responsibility. I felt the importance of our work and I’m already trying to imagine how is it possible to rise above my antisocial ego. It triggers my mind that how is it possible to get connected at a higher level. The live with Julian was so special because I think witnessed a glance of lies ahead. It’s comforting to face people you can relate to. It’s the first time I’m expressing love here but I love you all and I think it’s true.

Jennifer
      Participant

I beginning to feel that I can make a difference by changing myself and my perceptions.

yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

There is  a way , I have work to do , we should all grow the right way with ease .

Viewing 6 posts - 85 through 90 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.