Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karen
      Participant

I have learned that I am a small part of the whole, that Spiritual attainment, cultivation of the will to receive with the intention to bestow, the desire to be equivalent with the Creator and to be loving and altruistic towards all of the other parts of our one, collective soul is the only purpose and joy of my physical incarnation.

Luc ANOUBRE
      Participant

What more inspired me in the course ? The study of Kabbalah impacts my life and those who are around me, it can also impact the whole of humanity. The leaders of the future will be people of spiritual attainment.

What have I learned about myself in the peocess ? I’m part of a whole

For my fellow students and for me I hope we all keep on studying Kabbalah and I wish we attain the spiritual worlds.

Kári Allansson
      Participant

I feel serenity and peace.

David Edwards
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students, and every other shattered piece of the whole, to attain the creator

Shaun
      Participant

Every part of it has been very inspiring & eye opening , and I’ve learned that I have a lot of work still to do to rise above my ego. I wish for all my fellow students to keep on learning & enjoying this journey towards spiritual attainment

Mihaela
      Participant

The possibility of revealing the Creator in the connection between people inspired me. I learn how to open more, to go out of my shell and increase my love for people. I wish to every student here to open their hearts to receive the beautiful light.

Viewing 6 posts - 163 through 168 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.