Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seamus Dolan
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

The thing that inspired me the most was the profound wisdom revealed in what a prayer truly is and how it works.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

I think my ego never stops! Even when watching the videos I would get distracted with some egoistic, meaningless thought. Thankfully we can replay them as many times as we need.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Connection within the group.

Leyah Lynette Evol
      Participant

This course in it’s entirety has inspired me the most since joining KabU.  The two courses prior to this one helped me to eliminate doubt, solidified perspective and to an extent validated my intuition.  This one represents the fork in the road.  A peak into a potential reality which I had begun to think was naive or existed only in the fantasy land of my imagination.  It represents hope.  I’m really happy that the Upper Force has connected me with like minded Souls.  I’m so grateful to recognise the importance, necessity and value of connection.

Keeping it 100% real … I’ve learned that I’m afraid to connect.  Some experiences in the last couple of years have been painful impairing my ability to connect.  I’m working on re-framing these experiences to ‘they were a necessary experience to acquire a deeper understanding of how it feels rather than just how it sounds’.  It’s personal when you knows how it feels.

The old me never had a problem connecting, I was a cabaret singer, belle of the ball, gutsy go getter … I’m almost unrecognisable to myself these days.  I asked my 23 year old daughter yesterday which version of me she prefers … she says hands down this one.  But she also said she misses the more assertive version of me.

I pray the Upper Force transforms and morphs all of us into the best versions of ourselves to serve the purpose for which we are designed.  I pray The Upper Force directs and connects each Soul on this platform to the right people at the right time in the right place for the greatest good of All of Humanity.

Thank you Rav. Dr. Michael Laitman, Instructors, and all those behind the scenes for your hard work and dedication to Kabbalah.

francesca
      Participant

I am deepening my understanding of service and my desire to reach equivalence of form with the creator (love). I feel so far away from the end point but I am so grateful to know that it what I want. I hope my fellow students can also achieve this.

Inbar
      Participant

I wish for everyone clarity through adhesion with the creator

Mira
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to attain adhesion and fulfil their life purpose.

Loyda
      Participant

On Saturday in the Q&A Julian said, “The Upper Force will give you a 10.” Interestingly, in the last week or so, after years of social isolation, a group of people have come into my life. It is interesting to watch the Upper Force at work. As for the course, what I feel is hope. Somehow I have reached the conviction that this is what I am meant to do. This is my path. Even though it is still a bit of a blur. I have faith that I am going somewhere.

As for my course mates, I wish everyone steady progress: may nothing , no one stop us. Let’s march on towards the Promised Land. The sea will open before us.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.