Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      carlos
      Participant

A better understanding of myself in relation to the upper force. I hope that all the students do learn about Kabbalah, me included! 🙂

Jazmir
      Participant

Love….

Thank you

This course has inspired me to keep on track, even when life throws a curveball or two. Because even the curveballs  are my own corrections from within. I hope my peers keep on track and keep elevating to the next level.

Steve Miley
      Participant

First of all, what has inspired me. I would have to say it would be in the confirmation that reality itself is a subjective, mental construct, and the keys to unity with the upper fours are all contained inside of us. Sometimes a teeter and lean towards the thought that I’ve lost my mind and I’m going to deep in the rabbit hole. However, if I reflect on it long enough, I can see that I am on the correct path and I can see how correction of myself will influence the rest of reality. Lastly, what I wish for my fellow students is to feel more comfortable in Kabbalah then myself, and to truly focus and stay on the path as well as to know that I will be there for them and if I can help in anyway it will be my pleasure.

Ken
      Participant

unity consciousness for everyone.

Paul
      Participant

I have been inspired by the following insights:

1. Kabbalah is not about being isolationist but about finding an effective way to connect with like-minded others via the right intentions and to lead by serving others and the Creator. There is a double portion to those who take responsibility to help others and I can learn nothing from those I regard as inferior to me.

2. All revelation of the Creator occurs inside me as my spiritual perception evolves and my soul grows.

3. Crossing the barrier into perception of the spiritual worlds will be a profound and obvious experience. I will know when it happens!

4. Kabbalah provides a unique and practical method to solve the world’s problems … by transforming individuals within a supportive spiritual group and building a new way of genuine connection.

I have learned about myself:

1. I have a “natural” tendency to think more easily than feel, & much to transform in the way I relate to the world.

2. I’m very committed to the path of Kab and to live out my final years with meaning and purpose, as defined by my Creator and not the world.

What I hope for my fellow students:

1. We will manage the group interaction process with patience and goodwill towards each other, and take the opportunity feelings of rejection provide to learn more about ourselves versus getting defensive and closing down.

2. That we will form a wonderful connected group, accelerate our personal and group development in the process and learn skills that we can ultimately use more broadly to aid in solving the problems the world faces at every level of society.

Viewing 6 posts - 19 through 24 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.