Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Paul
      Participant

What inspired me most in this course were the lesson topics,  picturing the interface between this world and the spiritual world. The building blocks: increasing the inner vessel, the influence of the group, the spiritual objects to be revealed (Partzufim), the challenges ahead, all this lovingly directed preparation to adapt ourselves to spiritual altruism.

I have learned (seeing my own questions In retrospect) that In my eagerness to know about the spiritual world and what it involves, I forgot about the barrier and that I first have to build a screen (the intention to receive in order to bestow).  I am grateful to Gianni for elucidating this wisely.

May our points in the heart grow while connecting in a group and our desires becoming purer and purer.

George
      Participant

I learned the value of connection between people that have the same goal. I wish that we can reach a spiritual attainment to love the Creator and our fellow humans as ourselves

tefo bogosi
      Participant

I’m inspired to try out the lab. I’ve learned that the more I remember that there is none else besides him and that all things come from him, my world and the interactions that I have with other people is gradually becoming more pleasant. I wish that my fellow students find love, peace and happiness.

Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I was hoping for more direction in finding a group to study with.  Brightest blessings to all of my fellow students.

Jurgis
      Participant

I wish my fellow students for a desire to connect to others no matter what.

Raiza
      Participant

Julian’s remarkable teaching as Tony was, inspired me, after any session, and along them also, could feel a light on my heart and I could hear the lessons through my heart…

Love to joining groups and start a team work,

And love to know all my friends here,

I wish them the best on their spiritual  path, and hope to attain the goal, which is adhision to creator🙏😊❤️

Viewing 6 posts - 217 through 222 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.