Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 229 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Douglas
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’ve learned that we are all guided by the force of the creator and to withhold my judgement about others and about myself, and to see all things as occurring only by and through his providence. I no longer take things personally, I look for love everywhere and in so doing, I have had some serious shifts in my perspective on, well, everything. I wish for my fellows the same as I do for myself, for us all to find a environment to foster the growth we are all going through.</p>

Candace Joy
      Participant

I learned that our primary intention is not for each other but it is for the Creator – however, we do the work between us and that is where the Creator is Revealed.

I am inspired & looking forward to joining a group.

May all my fellow students evolve according to connection, love and knowing the Upper Force to a greater degree.

Camila
      Participant

What most have inspired me in the course is the concept of the spiritual body that we can construct in a group connecting our common desires based on the same purpose: love and bestowal.

What I have learned about myself in the process so far are the power of my desires and thoughts and how can I change my reality guided by the right intention: achieve the final correction of the humanity and not only my own correction.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development is to find yourself in a group where is possible to connect the forces of bestowal and reception and work in the middle line to rise above the ego and achieve together the essence of the Malchut of Atzilut: unity.

Brad
      Participant

I was inspired in this course by the importance placed on how the problems of the world can only be resolved by spirituality. I learned that I need to find a group or groups to stud with. And I wish for all of my fellow students to receive the Light of the Creator and for them to participate in bringing heaven on earth.

Loralee
      Participant

The material in the courses has helped me to understand that the challenging situations that I have had to face in this life have been given to me by the Creator (there is none else beside Him) to help me grow. The material in the courses has not only helped me to know this intellectually, but somehow, I now deeply feel this! As I worked through the material in this course, I felt as though a natural connection with others on the path of Kabbalah developing in me.

In my own small way, I wish to radiate Love to all other points in the heart.

This course has made me feel that I would like to go  deeper into the study of Kabbalah.

~marz
      Participant

Ah! The painful scrutiny of myself! I have begged (desired/prayed) for a tribe, a community… I easily love nature. Come to find out, that love does not flow easily to most humans! I guess I thought the “right people” needed to magically come along. Haa ha. To know that they were all sent by Source just as I had asked. It was my heart that needs to change TOWARD them and not a collection of different people. I have learned so much about Kabbalah language & doctrine but honestly the awareness of community is the most deeply felt and both TERRRRRIFYING and a reason to rejoice.

Viewing 6 posts - 223 through 228 (of 229 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.