Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ARD51306
      Participant

I am inspired by the fact that one person can have a real and major impact on society through the study of Kabbalah.

Rachel
      Participant

I do not have one thing that has inspired me, i have Many things that have inspired me with Kabballah! It has been a rollercoaster of faith and doubt but still wanting more.

Past beliefs i  had or rather grown up with has been turned upside down and thrown me into more deep thinking, questions within me. Sometimes i think am going mad, i say to myself and want to stop studying but there is this pull or point in the heart like a fire of love that i just want more. Like a lover heplessly inlove unconditionally.

I have learnt so much about myself like what i want in spirituality and what i do not want anymore, like the old false teachings. It is like eating  bread, just bread till someone comes along and offers bread with butter,cheese and slices of tomatoes on that, wow! difficult to go back to ony bread isn´t it ?  if i explain deeper it will take so much space here.

To my fellow students on this journey, yes it is a journey and a long one at that. i need you and you need me. Make up your minds to seek only the creator with a honest heart. Kabballah is showing us the way, give it all that you can, we will carry eachother and we will get there.

Shalom.

Rune T. A.
      Participant

The deeper I go inKabbalah, the more my desirre grows and my surtainty that this is acctually the way foreward for humanity and for me personaly.

I’ve often dreamt of living in past times where life was more (seemingly) simple and meaningful, now I feel like I am living in the right times. It feels great 🙂

Beth
      Participant

I loved learning about prayer and my desire is for us all to connect.

Maria
      Participant

What more inspired me : all the videos and the simple way of explaing the lessons.

Reflection about myself : the willingness to connection.

To my fellow students : live every day with open heart and mind.

Maria
      Participant

We are at the crossroad of human development and it is on everybody of us where we will go as humans. Spiritual development is the way to unite our sparks of love and create a huge fire of love.

I have learned that I have to work on myself to be more communicative.

I wish for my fellow students always to receive with gratitude and bestow with love.

Viewing 6 posts - 235 through 240 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.