Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miryam
      Participant

More than anything, our forums and the live session with Julian are true sustenance for the longing in my heart. I am more and more willing to be consciously uncomfortable, vacillating between doubt and embracing. For my dear, fellow students I wish the journey home that the Creator intends for them . How fortunate I am to hold a wish that cannot help but reach fulfillment.

Mira Brooks
      Participant

This course inspired me through discussing the more about the role that we actively play in the community and amongst ourselves. We are encouraged to work in the corporeal world and keep informed of issues of our world. We also understand the importance of spiritual development. It’s been helpful to emphasize that change can come when we get to the primary issue of working with altruism instead of egoism.

I have learned that I have a long way to progress, but I am hopeful and optimistic. It has been great to read the comments of my peers and learn many new things. My hope is that we feel empowered to learn, grow, and develop on this path.

Danielle Vergonet
      Participant

What did I learn. I loved this course so much! I loved that it was more about ‘kaballah in action’. How to be more practical with it. That’s just really what I needed. Some things in previous courses were a bit vague for me, in this course it comes all together.

Paul
      Participant

What inspired me most in this course were the lesson topics,  picturing the interface between this world and the spiritual world. The building blocks: increasing the inner vessel, the influence of the group, the spiritual objects to be revealed (Partzufim), the challenges ahead, all this lovingly directed preparation to adapt ourselves to spiritual altruism.

I have learned (seeing my own questions In retrospect) that In my eagerness to know about the spiritual world and what it involves, I forgot about the barrier and that I first have to build a screen (the intention to receive in order to bestow).  I am grateful to Gianni for elucidating this wisely.

May our points in the heart grow while connecting in a group and our desires becoming purer and purer.

George
      Participant

I learned the value of connection between people that have the same goal. I wish that we can reach a spiritual attainment to love the Creator and our fellow humans as ourselves

tefo bogosi
      Participant

I’m inspired to try out the lab. I’ve learned that the more I remember that there is none else besides him and that all things come from him, my world and the interactions that I have with other people is gradually becoming more pleasant. I wish that my fellow students find love, peace and happiness.

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.