Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah in Action Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 257 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Joanne Kabu-W10
      Participant

I was hoping for more direction in finding a group to study with.  Brightest blessings to all of my fellow students.

Jurgis
      Participant

I wish my fellow students for a desire to connect to others no matter what.

Raiza
      Participant

Julian’s remarkable teaching as Tony was, inspired me, after any session, and along them also, could feel a light on my heart and I could hear the lessons through my heart…

Love to joining groups and start a team work,

And love to know all my friends here,

I wish them the best on their spiritual  path, and hope to attain the goal, which is adhision to creator🙏😊❤️

Hing
      Participant

1) What inspired me the most is instructor Julian encouraged his students to join other world groups serving the New Earth. KabU does not teach the students to attain spirituality and then bliss out in cloud nine, but encourage them to participate in their corporeal life, to contribute to the world with their attained unity consciousness; but most inspiring (in my perspective), encourage the students to contribute to the planet with their attained planetary consciousness.

2) More and more detached to my corporeal roles but at the same time more and more loving and peaceful.

3) I wish my fellow students to be getting on the most joyous and fast track lane in their spiritual development.

Douglas
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’ve learned that we are all guided by the force of the creator and to withhold my judgement about others and about myself, and to see all things as occurring only by and through his providence. I no longer take things personally, I look for love everywhere and in so doing, I have had some serious shifts in my perspective on, well, everything. I wish for my fellows the same as I do for myself, for us all to find a environment to foster the growth we are all going through.</p>

Candace Joy
      Participant

I learned that our primary intention is not for each other but it is for the Creator – however, we do the work between us and that is where the Creator is Revealed.

I am inspired & looking forward to joining a group.

May all my fellow students evolve according to connection, love and knowing the Upper Force to a greater degree.

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 257 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.