Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rune T. A.
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students, that they quickly attain the tool with wich they can assess their own true intentions when going about their daily buisness correctly.

Helen
      Participant

Thanks, Julian, it was a great course and experience.
      I learned in the process that I need the friends very much

Attila
      Participant

This is a great course. Thank you Julian and Team for putting it together and making it available for anyone seeking the truth. Thank you!!!

What inspired me the most? – I don’t have to figure out how to attain spirituality. The path has already been defined and validated. I just need to do the work.

What have I learned about myself in the process? – The ego was a lot stronger in me than I previously realized. Although I have corrected myself to some extent, I have a long way to go before I achieve equivalence of form with the Creator. I know it will be an exciting, challenging and joyful journey.

What do I wish for my fellow students?  – That they achieve eternity by building their everlasting Soul.

Etienne Fourie
      Participant

I can’t wait to join a group so that each spark can become a burning flame for the sake of each, the group and the Whole soul of Adam.

Esther
      Participant

It’s inspiring to think that one can learn the “skill” of love and connection through practice.  I hope to get a clearer understanding of the masach and tzim tzum as I experience more.  I hope we all learn to connect genuinely, not superficially because that’s what is “supposed to happen”

Mike
      Participant

I find the short pieces with direct answers from the Rav to be iconoclastic in a good sense. I’ve learned about myself in this: I wasn’t ready for this approach, or the unavoidable logical conclusions of this study in my past.

Even now I have to pace myself. It is good that I want to pace myself, and not get frustrated: I re-watch videos, I reread sections and I hear and see things I didn’t before. Pretty consistently! In ordinary corporeal studies and topics this would concern me…the anxiety in college of sitting in a lecture with a technical book in front of me opened to the right page, the instructor droning on and filling the blackboard with equations and notations, and I realize if he were to stop and ask me a question I could not begin to respond! I look around the room and everybody else seems to be getting it–while I cannot make sense of the board, the book, or the words coming from the instructor. Fight or flight anxiety kicking up.

When that happens here I pause the video. I get up for a walk. I might not be back on topic for a day or two. I am not going to stress out over this material.

My wish for my fellow students is that they have the luxury of taking their time with their studies, find the pace that is best for them–I’m really glad to be here, hope they are too.

Viewing 6 posts - 133 through 138 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.