Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Vania
      Participant

The focus on connection inspired  me the most. Connection is with each other is what I wish my fellow students.

Zealot Mines
      Participant

Its only through the group connection with other friends that have the same desire to reveal the creator by correcting my ego. I wish all my fellow students…. I guess I just want to assure them that I am here to support them and they can depend on me…  and the we may reveal the creator together.

Ricardo Alves
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

I stell curiouse about kabbalah

What have I learned about myself in the process?

I need to learn very much

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I hope they grou  spiritualy very much

Gabor
      Participant

I learnt about myself that my will to receive resists being part of a group but deep inside something pushes me forward.

I wish for my fellow students to find the right environment which enables them to grow spiritually.

Kimadigital7
      Participant

What inspired me in this course is that no one is above the other. We are all equal. What I have learned about myself in this process I need the right environment. I need a group to advance spiritual. Also, on how to use my will to receive correctly. I wish my follow student to always know that there is none else besides Him.

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

What inspired me most in the course? It’s not about me, it’s about the connection.

What did I learn about myself in the process? Experiencing the power of being there for others.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? To connect with each other and set out together to climb the ladder.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.