Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Experience Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Andreanne
      Participant

I think our instructor Julian was particularly effective at explaining complex concepts simply. I integrated the concept of the creation of the vessel with the use of the positive/negative idea and visual representation better than ever before. I’ll likely watch the videos a second time since I find I usually  integrate more the second time. In fact, I’ll also be re-reading books and blogs. I loved to hear from Rav Leitman, that we are privileged to have been called by the creator to reconnect spiritually, and am grateful to have the opportunity of being of service to other like-minded friends on the way.

Wiger Levering
      Participant

I wish to continu my learnings . . .

Clara
      Participant

The Workshop, getting practically was motivating and the experience was inspiring. I’ve learned that I have a strong Intention in ‘not-to’ but I’m struggling intending ‘to’. So many things! Now I must exercicing allowing myself to accept that I finally found the right frame and environment in which I can finally allow myself to grow in order to support the world finding the Love. I wish all friends joy! Thank you.

yanky leonorovitz
      Participant

I learned that we have a lot to learn, and there will be ups and downs, and we have to keep growing for the creator’s sake, not my desires. also the group is most important for this because that’s the only thing we could choose ourselves

Scott
      Participant

I wish for my fellow students to achieve what they hoped for and more. I hope they can be inspired to make this world a better place and further us along the path of light.

I was highly inspired by the further understanding of what we are taught and I look forward to actually experiencing spirituality with the group

I wish them to advance and show me/lighten up my path

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 146 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.