Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 481 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Miguel Luis
      Participant

Meine_HumanTree
      Participant

What inspired me most in the course?
      fuelling and clarifying your desires, the structure of the course with a wealth of information to draw from

During the process, what did I learn about myself?
      That by examining what you feel and what your ego does you get closer and closer to yourself

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      love and connection with your friends

Anthony Hayes
      Participant

Great course, but I still haven’t found what I’m looking for. Maybe I need to dive deeper into the information. I need the steps to get to the next level.

Stephen
      Participant

One of the things the course has inspired within me is to seek more knowledge about as many parts of creation and three links with each other as I can.

I have learnt that I am still capable of studying.

I wish my fellow students that they find and follow their path to spirituality

shaymaa bakr
      Participant

what inspired me in the course?

is the ability to reveal the creator upper force

JIao
      Participant

1.What most inspired me in the course?

I am fascinated by the thought of we can attain the full happiness and pleasure by trying our best to be equivalent to the Creator. And i am also fascinated by the idea that we can understand the meaning of our life and the world.

2.What have I learned about myself in the process?

I learned that my nature is egoism, but we can correct our intention.

3.What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish my fellow students can do their best to develop their points in the heart.

Viewing 6 posts - 151 through 156 (of 481 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.