Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 483 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      R-zahn
      Participant

I was inspired to continue to believe, feel, and breathe in all the wonder that is there when I ponder how beautifully woven life is. There remains no question of Greatness to the Creator of it All.

The repetitive message through out the course of a Source that flows with giving to All, yet as the human creature we, I, have some problems with receiving. Years and journeys and experiences and emotions and as an artist with an intimate relationship to it All I have created with a flow that undoubtedly flows through me and I have always know from where it came and I received openly.  As a man in life I always had trouble with receiving when someone attempts to give me something.  I can now recognize that and fine tune the screen allowing more into my Kli.

To love thyself, to hold One’s Self, to flow with the current with the Heart open, be brave in sharing and caring, look in, laugh as much as you can and cry without editing, never stop believing in YOU.

Manuela
      Participant

1. I discovered that all makes sense when we wear the proper glasses. It was like finding the way home after plenty or time.

2. I felt different from the first video, yearning to connect and feeling more or this new subtle joy I sense inside when I am in this place.

3. I wish my Friends to find the will to persevere and go on.I did and I think there were no better time to do it. Hope to find you all in KabU🙏

Jonah
      Participant

1.What most inspired me in the course?
      The correlation to my current journey.

2.What have I learned about myself in the process?
      My connection.

3.What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual.
      That we harmonize we the Creator.

Zach Ansel
      Participant

1.  What inspired me most was the depth of the wisdom and the hope it offers for the future of humanity.

2.  I learned that that nagging feeling I’ve always felt to want to know my purpose in life and the meaning of everything was a point in the heart waiting to be awakened.

3.  I wish for other students to discover their point in the heart and are inspired to continue on their journey of spiritual attainment.

Wendy
      Participant

My Inspiration came nearly immediately from our teachers and the way in which our lessons were presented so clearly that i look forward to the defenitions and knowledge checks.

I am 63 yrs of age and have spent that time trying to find myself and many excestential questions. After these many searches I realised I don’t need to continue in that vein.I am truly fed up with ME so much. Now my only interest is to find God, to become close to equivalence of form with this ever bestowing force. It’s no longer about me and my ego,there is only one ambition now …. To practice the wisdom of Kabbalah, because that alone will raise me upwards to closeness with the Creator.

My wish for my fellow students is that they don’t give up. This is a process and more is revealed and put into perspective as we keep studying

Ronny Cervantes
      Participant

1. What inspired me in the course is the wealth of information that is available to anyone who found that spark in their heart. Knowledge on how to find and connect with the creator. How to become like him and all actions are because of him. That we must spread love by performing each act for the creator.

2. I have learned that I cannot live just for my egotistic self. That living for my own pleasures accomplishes nothing and helps nothing in this world. That there is a greater reason to live and certain attainments required in this world of school.

3. I wish and pray for all to reach equivalence of form with the creator to spread love and peace throughout the whole world.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 483 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.