Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 483 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hannah
      Participant

What inspired me most about the course was its structure.  It was so well organized, nothing extraneous or overwhelming, very clear.  I actually enjoyed the multiple choice and true/ false tests, which showed me that I (usually) grasped the gist of things, which hasn’t been very true when I’ve tried to study Lurianic Kabbalah in the past.  What I learned about myself was that I have no idea why I’m doing this since it doesn’t make sense to this human mind to want to give without receiving in return.  All those years of the women’s movement, about not giving up my self for others!  Yet I feel very pulled to continue.  What I wish for my fellow students is that we stick with this until we make true progress, which I hope will include intensive and true interaction among us, creating a quality of relationship that I’ve never had before.

Angela Taylor
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course was that understanding the material comes from grace and not effort. I will know and understand when I know and understand.

What I have learned about myself is if the Creator is bestowing all the time and there is nothing but, then everything in my life is a gift even what I do not like.

What I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development is the determination to continue with their studies and journey.

Lynda
      Participant

1. Being 1 with nature and every creature and thing there is.
      2. I cannot switch off or turn away from the light that i always knew was there.
      3. I wish us all to deepen our connections with everything and stay on the middle path.

Johan
      Participant

1- knowing that if can change myself, I can change the world.

2- that we are all travelers in the same road.

3- stay focused, don’t give up.

Zachary Jones
      Participant

Q: What most inspired me in the course?

A: I am very interested in diving deeper into the partzufim of Kabbalah.

Q: What have I learned about myself in the process?

A: I have learned that this body of work resonates with me and implores me to learn more and more about the ways of Kabbalah. I’ve become more disciplined and morally upright in my day-to-day life. These studies have also made more vivid my appreciation for others. I look forward to growing through the learning and practice of Kabbalah. It feels like I have been searching for this all my life without knowing.

Q: What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

A: I wish for discipline and earnest striving for my fellow students.

Gary
      Participant

1. The inspiration to seek .. those that will look will find… but it is where to look that is the key… to look within

2. To re-evaluate myself and my desires

3. To find what they seek within

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 483 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.