Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Namron
      Participant

It was very interesting for me to find that some new concepts weren’t new for me, even if they were a bit controversial because somehow I knew them but didn’t think on them consciously, they were more like what I subconsciously expect reality to be, This course finally help me to give them a shape. Sorry if these ideas don’t make sense but is hard for me to explain them.

Andrea Yoder
      Participant

I was very inspired to appreciate the wonders of nature even more because I think the more I focus my attention on the perfection of God’s creations, the closer I am to Him. I learned that I need to learn to control my thoughts and feelings even more and that if I think that absolutely everything has a learning purpose, I can lead myself on a path closer to the Light. I wish that my fellow students have ignited even more their sparks of Inner Light and contributed to more and more people understanding that we need to unite with nature and share more so that we have more and more people who contribute to Humanity to follow and direction. full harmony and happiness.

craig
      Participant

1) I was most inspired by the beautiful articles assigned and by Tony’s lovely videos.

2) I’ve learned a lot about myself in terms of inner and outer reality.

3) I wish for all fellow students to reach the end of correction.

Tom
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

Learning about the reality we live in and the method to rise above my ego is always very inspirational.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

That I really want to rise above my ego and reach equivalence of form with the Creator.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

That they continue to study, connect with myself and each other, and continue to develop.

Denys
      Participant

1. Know about the love of the creator for me.
      2. Definitely this is what I was looking for years and I am ready to this journey.
      3. I wish that my friends here, the desires of their heart, be 100% fulfilled by the creator.

Michelle
      Participant

I am inspired to take one day at a time while celebrating my daily transformation (correction) because correction (transformation) is an ongoing process. I am also inspired to share joyful gratitude with the Creator on a daily basis.

Viewing 6 posts - 253 through 258 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.