Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 537 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Gabor
      Participant

This course made me realize that I am egoist.

Graphic Unity
      Participant

I’m grateful to have learned toprocess the information of  the four phases, the ten sepherot and its spiritual significance, and the equivalence of form.

For me, Bestowal in every action has been an important lesson.  It has changed the nature/intention behind of my giving.

For my fellow students, I hope that you will find everything that you have hoped for in your search for equivalent of form.

ali malekzadeh
      Participant

Hi There,

What most inspired me in the course? Equivalence of form really inspired me, to be simillar to the creator in attributes and intentions is wondeful.

What have I learned about myself in the process? there is no way other than ” Equivalence of form” to get closer to the creattor

Cat
      Participant

I am frantically catching up to be able to go forward with Kabbalah in Action.  🙂  Everything has conspired, it would seem, to keep me from being able to go forward, but I am determined.  I am grateful to have made the cut off date, and hope to get more caught up to be able to be involved in the forums more going forward.

This course is a repeat for me, but what struck me most, which I only remember in the vaguest terms from 10 years ago, is the explanation of YHVH.  It felt like scales fell off my eyes, and a peace just came over me.  It was while I was watching the video in week 4.

My wish is for my fellow students to achieve equivalence of form through these lessons.

Lora Vatalaro
      Participant

What inspired me most was learning in such detail about the principles underlying what we experience in life.  To really understand that the light (the creator’s will to bestow) is all and always coming toward me blows my mind.  It’s something I’ve tried to understand before, but it didn’t take root like it is now.

I’ve learned that I have an active appetite to learn more  about everything that was covered in the course.

I wish for my fellow students to find their group of ten that becomes an effective spiritual environment in which their ascent up the degrees of attainment happens quickly and happily.

Devorah Vidal
      Participant

it is inspiring know that there are so many people who are doing something to learn about the reasons behind our existence.  What I wish for all of us is true meaning and purpose in our lives.

Viewing 6 posts - 259 through 264 (of 537 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.