Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 484 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Elvis
      Participant

it was very interesting in the context of how my perspective of the world was really not the same as the knowledge gain from this course ..what was  mainly inspiring was how the ten sephirot was broken and the level of understanding regarding upper light and the light of suffering }

Ehud
      Participant

To realize that I am not alone and need to be patient for the translation of my ego to my soul

Steph
      Participant

My wish for fellow students on their spiritual path is continued determination to find truth, along with compassion as a guide.

Comfort
      Participant

To realize that I am not alone and need to be patient for the translation of my ego to my soul

Steven Sierra
      Participant

1) I am not alone in seeking the answers that I seek.

2) I can feel myself progressing more quickly in my growth when I maintain structure in my daily life.

3) I wish for my friends and peers to experience a constant filling of their own fulfillment, through attaining qualities of bestowal in their own lived experiences.

zeinab
      Participant

inspired to be patient with my progress

Viewing 6 posts - 247 through 252 (of 484 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.