Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 504 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

What inspired me most is learning that the whole idea of the universe is one of a Love so great,  that it wants its creatures to reach the same level as itself.  As I studied this,  I see more and more how far I am from such a force;  how self-centered.   I also realize that you really need a spark to even begin to entertain the idea to want to change your nature from one of getting to one of always giving.  I wish my fellow students all the light and love they are seeking.

Ahd Moussa
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course? Knowing that life isn’t random

What have I learned about myself in the process? I learned that I have a small space for choice, either to chose to work with the light or fight it an live is weep and suffering
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? to keep learning and discovering the path of light deeper and deeper

Liss
      Participant

I am inspired, to keep nurturing my spark.

I have learned that I am on the right path.

I wish for my fellow students to keep nurturing their spark so we can become a big flame.

Tracey N
      Participant

I was most inspired by the nature of the relationship between our desires and the underlying intention, and how the correction of that can effect the whole system in a positive way. I have discovered the nature of my own egoistic desires and found them to be more all-pervasive than I ever realised before. I hope all the students can make progress on their connection with the Creator.

NAT
      Participant

The most inspiring was to learn about kelim being the building materials, desires the building blocks and intentions as tools in path to equivalence of form.  I have learned to be more discerning about intentions behind my actions, mindful about the desires striving to find creative ways to modify my selfish desires into altruisrtic ones.  I wish for others to grow into equivalence of form with Creatoe every day even if just only by 1%

Gennadi
      Participant
      1. Most inspired me to understand how this world is concealed from the upper world and how the roots interact with the branches.
      2. I learned about myself to recognize the egoistic qualities of my desires.
      3. I wish for my fellow students to get the force that will correct their egoistic qualities to the quality of bestowal.
Viewing 6 posts - 289 through 294 (of 504 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.