Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 501 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bheki
      Participant

I’m inspired to grow the point in my heart and correcting the way in which I receive to having more intentions of giving.

I have learnt that I am selfish and egoistic even though I have always thought of myself as being a kind and generous person. I also have noticed that I have egoistic resistance when it comes to connecting with others, especially strangers.

I wish that all my fellow students choose the path of light, open up our hearts, connect with others and correct our will to receive.

Gennadi
      Participant

In the last course, I learned to recognize the egoistic qualities of my desires and actions. From this course, I expect to get one step closer to the attainment of spirituality and the creator. Besides that, I expect to get more strength for my intention to correct my egoistic qualities to the quality of bestowal.

Peter
      Participant

What inspired me most is that the whole universe was created for man and that the purpose is to reach equivalence of form ‘by ourselves’ instead of that it comes naturally like in the other parts of nature.

I learned that I have a point in the heart and that this is the reason I have been searching for something with higher meaning for a long time. I am so, so happy that I found Kabbalah, because finally I think I am going now to discover what I hoped to find in love, science, literature, religion etc., but couldn’t. It seems to explain anything.

I wish that everyone will feel the Creator soon really.

Peter
      Participant

What inspired me most is learning that the whole idea of the universe is one of a Love so great,  that it wants its creatures to reach the same level as itself.  As I studied this,  I see more and more how far I am from such a force;  how self-centered.   I also realize that you really need a spark to even begin to entertain the idea to want to change your nature from one of getting to one of always giving.  I wish my fellow students all the light and love they are seeking.

Ahd Moussa
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course? Knowing that life isn’t random

What have I learned about myself in the process? I learned that I have a small space for choice, either to chose to work with the light or fight it an live is weep and suffering
      What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? to keep learning and discovering the path of light deeper and deeper

Liss
      Participant

I am inspired, to keep nurturing my spark.

I have learned that I am on the right path.

I wish for my fellow students to keep nurturing their spark so we can become a big flame.

Viewing 6 posts - 283 through 288 (of 501 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.