Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 367 through 372 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Peter
      Participant

I learned the importance of the right intention, and that intention is like a prayer for the Creator to reveal himself. Amazing!

Dale
      Participant

I learned that we will never be satisfied until we unite with God. We do this by becoming like him. We need to lessen our focus on pleasing our Ego, and instead become a giver. We must think of others first.

Thomas Hadjeras
      Participant

It was a new topic and I like how week after week I was able to progress in my understanding fo Kabbalah

Maria Memoli
      Participant

What inspired me the most is to build awareness about the fact that we have the possibility to know more about the equivalence of forms looking at how Nature operates and emulate it.

I learned that I’m still a lot judgemental towards my events in my life causing suffering. My “program” is still very strong and present. I want to stay connected to the Creator so I’m willing to follow the Path of Light.

I wish to all my fellow students that one day, we’ll all be part of the new Collective Soul.

dipti
      Participant

What I learned about myself is to change myself , not the world around me.

Brian Sachs
      Participant

The light and the ways it effected other students

Viewing 6 posts - 367 through 372 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.