Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Lara Silva
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

The love I felt while doing it.

I accessed deep parts of myself and was able to review all that happened to me in my life and the role I had in that.
      What have I learned about myself in the process?

I learned about the pain I had inside myself.

I learned about the love I have inside myself.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

I wish they attain spiritual correction in order to progress in spirituality. But mainly I wish them to attain pure, honest, and sincere love.

Nathan
      Participant

There is a huge gap between who I am and what we are aspiring to be.  The further along this journey, the more I have been shown how selfish I am.  I want to experience that unrequitted joy again and again.  I must want that for everyone; I am learning to want that.

David
      Participant

I believe the most important thing I have learned so far is concerning the transition from the will to receive for one’s self to the will to receive in order to bestow upon others and for the contentment of the Creator. My whole life had been grounded in egoism. I have made enough transition spiritually to have begun to receive with the intention of bestowing. These lessons have awakened a profound understanding that not only is this a good transformation, but that it is the essential transformation I have been searching for. As I have a clear attention on my thoughts, I now begin a conscious awareness of my intention in all I do. It’s not about me. It is we as One Being. I bestow upon the One all I am.

Diane
      Participant

What most inspired me about the course? ….

I feel I have finally found some answers to my questions which no other path I have historically walked as been able to achieve.

What have I learned about myself in the process? …. that the ability to know, feel and live the truth lies within not without.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?…..

I hope that collectively we can unite in finding access to the spiritual world.

Clifton
      Participant

I am grateful, and I feel like I have been moving albeit ever so slowly in the right direct.  I pray that all those reading this feel the peace that comes from connecting to the Creator.

Elliott
      Participant

I learned that without the Creator, I can not proceed with my growth.

I wish my fellow students the joy of being able to receive more light in their lives and the hope that we can all share the light we are revealing with others.

Viewing 6 posts - 373 through 378 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.