Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shmuley
      Participant

I was inspired to know that, just like in nature there is a law to give and share to continue with the balance of life and that every action in nature makes a reaction it is the same thing with the will to bestow. When we only seek to receive there is a ripple effect in nature, btu this is pain, when we realice that we are called to give that brings a ripple effect of positivism in us and in nature. That is our goal in life.

Zuzana
      Participant

Inspiration? Desire as the force in the nature and will to receive us our normal state… that we do not need to fight but just redirect and use as a means to bestow.

Learned about myself? That I comprise all prior levels – the inanimate, vegetative as well as the animal. And that I am more than that as a human.

Wish? The equivalence of form. 🙂

Nicky Boo
      Participant

This course, simply, made me plant my seed and finally feel like I’ve found a field to grow in, more so than any other soil I’ve walked on. I really enjoyed it and the world of Kabbalah is something very fresh and interesting to me. Thanks so much. I have bought the books and shall now take my time trying to understand them.

Karen
      Participant

I am inspired by the information that has now become available to all who wish to seek and experience it first hand.

I have learned that by setting my intentions to receive and then bestow, altruism, and equivalence with the upper force allows us to become a co-creator with the upper force.

We are no longer limited by the illusion of what we perceive with our five senses, which is joyful, liberating, and unlocks the key to our purpose and reason for being.

My greatest wish for all participants, teachers and students, to continue to be blessed in their pursuit of spiritual growth.  Thank you all.

Mihaela
      Participant

The lesson -The Power of Books- with Lio and Chris was very inspiring. They are both great teachers and I thank them for that.
      I feel more complete and closer to the Creator after this course. I understood who Israel is and it’s like I discovered the “ark of the covenant” inside KabU. I’m feeling so grateful for that.
      I pray for all students and all humans to expand their point in the heart, to feel love and connection with everything.

Jeff
      Participant

What inspired me the most?

– Finding a community of like-minded spiritual seekers who have dedicated themselves to the attainment of the upper forces of reality and the hope that I may myself one day reach equivalence of form with the creator.

What did I learn about myself in the process?

– Probably my biggest takeaway is the concept of infinite bestowal/reception and how those two forces shape our desires and the evolution of reality, and how, through the wisdom of Kabbalah, use our will to receive in an altruistic manner. Knowledge of the path of pain vs. the path of light has provided me with a new awareness of how my life unfolds and how I can use the wisdom of Kabbalah to walk a higher purpose and align myself with the intent of the creator. Lastly, the point in the heart really resonates with me. It explains why I have had and obsession with the unseen worlds and spiritual forces since I was child.

What I wish for my fellow students?

– Wherever your spiritual journey takes you, may you find peace, joy, equanimity and compassion with wisdom in your practice and in your daily lives.

Viewing 6 posts - 385 through 390 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.