Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies

What most inspired me in the course?

That we have will to receive program.

What have I learned about myself in the process?

To sustain true happiness we just need to make to make correction of  will to receive to become will to bestow.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

connection

Wendi
      Participant

1. Its so inspiring to go beyond the fear of our own narcissism now that we realize that is an equivalence in  form to our fear of the Creator.

2. I finally stopped worrying and learned to love the Tsar Bomba.  (No, I’m not Dr. Strangelove.)

3.  I wish for me and my fellow students the ability to keep our flush toilets, jelly doughnuts, and all the accoutrements afforded by the high technology of the Modern Egypt, and thence to maintain an attitude of total abandonment of all that to save one flower, one child, one soul abandoned in the desert, where we first found the Creator and were given the Torah.

Dee
      Participant

I was inspired by learning about the upper reality and through changing my intention and realizing my journey of study for the equivalence of form.  I wish love and connection to all my fellow students and peace and harmony in the world!

dree monster
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?

my change of preception

What have I learned about myself in the process?

i learned who i am and what i need to be

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

connection

Carlos
      Participant

I learned (beside other important things) what reality is ‘in reality’, how the upper world works within the connection on all of the elements and factors (either big or small) within the single and unify reality of the lower world as well as in the whole & entire system, and how extremely important is the connection between all of us which are working toward the expansion of the point in the heart with the help of the lights, forces and spiritual entities of the upper world.

Ozie
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course? – Connection/equivalence with the creator is possible. There is a solution to my various issues.

What have I learned about myself in the process? – Reflecting on my answer to the first question is showing me how much of an egoist I actually am.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? – Attainment of their goals in and via Kabbalah.

Viewing 6 posts - 391 through 396 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.