Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 397 through 402 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Yvon Decelles
      Participant

What I learned?  guess where all egoist.

what I learned about myself? I don’t like it on the dark side of the force. Also, I have a hard time keeping up apparently 😊.

what I wish to all? Same thing I wish for me, to start feeling undoubtedly that there is a creator and he loves us all.

Kári Allansson
      Participant

I am grateful for KabU. I wish everyone a connection with the point in the heart and ultimately, equivalence of form with the Creator-bestowal instead of egoism.

Andrew
      Participant

The way the course is revealing things in ways I’ve never thought about. I thought I’d pretty much figured it all out and I’d devised my story about it all, from the viewpoint of such a tiny portion of Reality.

I’ve learned how little I truly understand. And how trying to live from this blinded state I’ve lived in, out of ignorance of the whole Reality, has led to so much misery in me and those I’ve effected.

My wish for my fellow students is that they persist in this process of unfolding and learn to Love and Bestow as the Creator does, thereby radiating this love and bestowal to those around them. Opening up, more and more people to this delight that the Creator intends for all of us.

Vyacheslav Checha
      Participant

1. Уроки Тони Косинец вдохновили меня больше всего.
      2. Мое эмоциональное состояние влияет на других и эмоциональное состояние других влияет на меня.
      3. Быть всегда в добрых мыслях по отношению ко всем!)

Shaun
      Participant

1. I cant pick one individual part as its all been fascinating. Its like I finally found the explanation, to all the feelings and intuitions Ive had.

2. Its made me realise just how much Im controlled by my ego. I see peoples actions and intentions in a new light, and genuinely look at the whole of reality different.

3.I wish for everyone here to find that upper connection and see their lives become joyful

Jonathan Hague
      Participant

1. The inspired teachings from the instructors and texts that give multiple expressions of the same concepts to enhance learning.
      2. While spiritually developed I am now far more engaged with what it is within me that requires self combat and Light to correct. It is hard work but necessary to evolve.
      3. I wish for the others as I do for myself: greater heart-centred interconnection and upper connection.

Viewing 6 posts - 397 through 402 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.