Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 415 through 420 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Elizabeth
      Participant

Our thinking can operate all the natural forces for bad or good, the forces that operate the natural phenomena are the same forces that are operated by our intelligence and emotion at a higher rank.Truth wisdom teaches that the purpose of life is to rise from our present level of existence to the true level of existence, to connect back to one soul through self-awareness. We must understand that there is only one way to change the feature of egoism, and that is the power that is in the authentic Kabbalah books. Thanks To KabU for all you do.

Ralitza
      Participant

I was very impressed by the instructors in this course (and in all the other courses on KabU). They are gentle and yet confident. They don’t guess, they somehow know the answers to the questions they get.

So I want to know where this quality of the instructors come from. I don’t have it yet, but where there is a desire, there is a way.

I would wish for my fellow students that we stay on the path and strive to know the truth. We finished the first course, let us begin the second. Step by step, with persistance and patience, we can walk each other home.

kevin jackson
      Participant

learning how to connect with others as one

Anonymous
      Inactive

what more inspired me is the fact that we have to be aware of the difference between this world and the spiritual world and be able to separate both !

Individually I have notices how egoistic I am and how everyone around me builds his Ego!

Also, by doing so, I accept more humanity and the results of situations by recalling “There’s none else besides him” which means that the Creator decides whatever situation we are in!

I wish the fellow students to perservere and engage in this path of truth and fulfillment even if it is hard at first!

David Edwards
      Participant

Everything about the course and Kabbalah is inspiring! It’s a feeling of we’re all here living the dream and it’s amazing. One world kli riding the eternal roller coaster of life with infinite thrills to come! My mind is blown and I wish the same for all fellow students and everyone!

Zhenia
      Participant

I am inspired by the idea of Kabbalah being a science that I can keep on learning and getting closer to my purpose and goal.

Viewing 6 posts - 415 through 420 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.