Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Helen
      Participant

“What most inspired me in the course?”

that it’s about living here this life in a much better way by changing intention and perspective

“What have I learned about myself in the process?”

as much as I don’t want to admit, even when I am helping others, I can always find a hidden motive that’s related to me… wow!

“What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?”

I wish you all get to climb your spirit ladders fast and be able to attain what those sages were able to attain.

Robert
      Participant

The fact that we were created according to a plan and the actions performed in the physical world will not change our reality removes the frustration associated with going against our own personalities

Shiloh
      Participant

What inspired me was learning we are truly all one soul. Thats awesome!

divine5353
      Participant

This course inspired me to return to study Kabbalah.

I got the 3 recommended books, and I am reading them. I watched the 6 hours video by Tony, and love it. I can perceive my life´s journey in a different light because the material receive from KabU, this course. Very thankful.

I had several insights… and my dreams have been changing since I started this course. Which is a big sign that things are shifting inside me. I have been more aware of my intentions in whatever I do.

I am used to give, offer my time/energy for those that would benefit from it. But now, I check inside if whatever I do/give is about the Creator or egoism.

Thank you you all that offered the information.

Ariano
      Participant

I was greatly inspired by the fact that my intention towards spirituality takes part in a great mesh, or network that connects and reinforces our efforts to develop what you call  Similarity of form.

I appreciated the initial knowledge about the Sephiroth and began to understand how they relate to my inner states.

I hope me and my fellow students are enjoying it just as much.

Judy
      Participant

There is so much to be inspired by in this course. The thoughts that we can gain the wisdom, develop a sixth sense to make clear our perception of reality, understand the process of creation, and grow to be in equivalence of form with our Creator as intended is truly inspiring with our spiritual development.

I am learning that creating my intention to bestow love to our creator helps when my egotistic mind takes charge.

My wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development is to continue the learning of Kabbalah and connecting together as we, one soul, learn of our Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.