Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 534 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karen
      Participant

What most inspired me is that all this information has given me insight into the level of my personal correction. After 15 years of continuous solitary study and practise I can now gauge my understanding.

It has shown me how much I have grown. My intuition, my connection to Him and that my correction has been and will continue to be guided by Him. Which pleases me beyond belief!

I wish for all my fellow students that their spiritual development will be fast and smooth. So we can create a beautiful and peaceful world where we are free and happy. That all this suffering may end. I know I’m absolutely fed up with it and I am looking forward to picking up my step on this path of Light!

Heather
      Participant

Everything is just making sense. The more I want the more I get it. It’s clearer than it was years ago.

Andrey
      Participant

I wish clearer understanding of what is cause and effect in today’s world and full awareness

Eric Snow
      Participant

What most inspired me about the course is that we can actually align with the spiritual world. The explanation given on creation and how we were created is mind-blowing. If this was taught to us all when we were young the world would be a totally different place.

Jay (Chaim S.)
      Participant

I was inspired by the realization that friends all over the world are coming together to connect, study Kabbalah, and learn how to bestow our love for one another and the Creator.
      I have learned a great deal about myself, turning upside down many preconceptions including my true purpose in life, my perception of reality and how I may use the “as if” approach to develop through feeling a sense of adhesion and develop purposeful intention.
      I wish for all my fellow students the peace that is derived from feeling the abundant  love of the Creator. I wish they enjoy the pleasure of giving and bestowal on each other and the Creator. I wish for them steady progress in their learning and study. I wish for all world peace.

Shalom

Gerrit
      Participant

What most inspired me in the course?
      I had watched a lot of it already on youtube, so it was not new.

What have I learned about myself in the process?
      I realized how the intention of the maker is part of the object he created. how the maker/artist wants the user/receiver to discover his intention.

What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?
      feel deeply, and discover truly how to find kabbalah in real life.

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.