Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 482 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Voldsom Kraft
      Participant

Something I learned about myself is that some of the dreams I would have beginning in childhood are finally making sense. I used to be disturbed by them. Now I am more comfortable because I understand what they meant. These courses are soo good. I also used to feel like a failure because i couldn’t feel satisfied in my families religious practices. They were content and I needed more but more what? Now I see that this was what I needed all along.

Jani
      Participant

I was inspired by the fact that the knowledge should be internalized and not studied – many years ago I had the yearning for understanding Kabbalah and I bought a book by Avraham Finkel, but I had trouble making sense of it. Now I read it with another perception.

I have learned that my egocentrism was part of my nature that I could not dislodge by myself. I also learned that God is the only power – present in every event in our life  – good or bad – as perceived by the self.

I wish for my fellow students that which I wish for myself: the probability to continue with the course, the time to internalize the information, and finally to touch on/reach the equivalence of form.

I thank the presenters for using the same symbols and building the knowledge layer on layer. Thank you for your dedication and passion.

peter
      Participant

I cannot say it has been one particular thing that has inspired me rather the entire knowledge as a whole and the clear simple way the instructors have presented it. For the first time in my life long search for truth I have eventually discovered something that I resonate with and understand. I am truelly blessed and grateful to have reached the point where I can grow through a system or belief what ever we want to call it. I love kabbalah and want to continue learning and live by the teachings

Mira Brooks
      Participant

What inspired me most in this course has been the understanding of equivalence of form and bestowal as opposed to our natures with the will to receive. I feel that we can strive to attain and choose the path of light. This brings hope to the trajectory that we have been on so that we may better be able to live in harmony with nature in the future. I am grateful for the teachers in the course and my peers.

I have learned that I should seek to grow in altruism and understand the unity between us all more actively.

I wish that we all have the strength to carry on, persevere, and grow in wisdom.

Much well wishes to everyone!

Nancy Arnold
      Participant

I am inspired by all of the people learning Kabbalah with me from around the world. It is truly multicultural and I love reading all of the responses from teachers and students. I learned to be more patient with others and myself. This is a journey not a destination. I will continue to learn and hopefully change/grow. I wish all of my fellow students fulfillment and growth in their spiritual development. I hope you also meet other people in your life willing to learn and grow.

Abel
      Participant

The thing that has inspired the most is the fact that so many students from different countries, backgrounds and ethnic groups are sharing this wonderful goal of searching for truth and attaining The Creator. Also have I learned that one can change when we set our eyes on something really fundamental and deep. And finally I wish to every fellow student that we together as a single soul reach the Upper Worlds.

Viewing 6 posts - 457 through 462 (of 482 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.