Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Course Reflections Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Share any/all of the following: What most inspired me in the course? What have I learned about myself in the process? What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development?

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 478 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hing
      Participant

1. What inspired me the most in this course is the kindness, the dedication to Truth, and the brilliance of the personnel in KabU, a long list of names such as Dr. Laitman, Tony, Gil, Joseph, ladies at KabU Support, etc.

2. What have I learned about myself in the process? The process confirms and strengthens my experience that I am more of light and energy than particles and matter.

3. What do I wish for my fellow students in their spiritual development? I wish them to be happy learners who are embraced in ease, joy and love in their spiritual development.

Blessings to all. Thank you all.

Yumiko
      Participant

New reality for me to live in corporal world.

Insight about living in this world.

Connect with Creator.

tefo bogosi
      Participant

Faith beyond reason vs Blind Faith. I have and continue to learn the difference. I realise that in the past I had blind faith. As I slowly, but gradually begin to awaken and grow the measurement tool that is the ‘sixth sense’, I am begining to realise that reality is like an onion. Its like the more I desire and seek equivallence of form with the Creator, the more each layer of the onion peels away to reveal a fresher, crisper, clearer and more fuller reality.

At times its as if the Creator is playing a game of hide and seek with me. Thus far in the process I have learned to study myself more and ask myself if the things that I do in my life are they selfishly for me or for the Creator.

For my fellow students I wish them love, inner peace and happiness. May they become a source of inspiration to all those that they interact with to start asking themselves the question “why am I here?/ what is the reason for my existence?”

Maria
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What most inspired me was the perception of reality, that every one of us evolve, and trough, the whole humanity.</p>
      In this few weeks I learned about myself that my evolution depends on how much attention I put in this direction.

I wish for my fellow students to rich into awareness, to progress every day, being closer to the Light.

Debra Henry
      Participant

What most inspired me was learning that humans have the ability to become equivalent in form to our creator and that Kabbalah teaches the way to accomplish this state of being.  My wish for myself and my fellow students is that we all continue to pursue this knowledge and progress toward becoming a balanced creature.

Raiza
      Participant

Definition of the reality inspired me the most, I’ve learned to see events from another point of view and knowing that we can remove suffering when connecting to upper reality.

I wish them all can arrive to the quality of creator and can give as much as recieving.

And all can connect to the upper light which is ain sof…

Soecial thanks and best wishes to Tony for his marvelous teaching🙏🙏🙏

Viewing 6 posts - 463 through 468 (of 478 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.