Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 1. Introduction OR Your relationship as a laboratory for personal growth Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shmuley
      Participant

Relationships are about accepting yourself and your partner’s flaws

Benedikta
      Participant

What a great insight into human nature, called the ego. I have always felt that it is not the real me, but I have never had a choice or an idea of what it is. I took a lot of self-development courses. they were useful for a short time, but my tendencies would come back, and I would be back in the same place.

It’s so inspiring to know that all these forces are given to us for one reason only… through them, to connect with everyone and everything outside of me, and to reach the Higher Force and the system that governs all reality.

Thanking the Higher Providence for allowing to share it and thanking you for taking the time and effort to present this wisdom.

ahuz ziaf
      Participant

I feel relieved hearing that the ego is normal and should be treated objectively, I have struggled with feelings of shame related to my ego in past relationships, which hurt the relationship and my inner self greatly as I’m either denying or justifying or trying to hide my egoistic desires or motivations from my self and others as a result of feeling deep shame about it. Its good to be aware that it’s completely natural and what really matters is accepting it and correcting these tendencies openly and objectively within the relationship and encouraging your partner to do the same without judgment, and as a result truly overcoming the ego collectively with your partner

Beverly
      Participant

Relationships are about accepting yourself and your partner’s flaws

Christianne
      Participant

I see that my husband and I  have points we have to work on,  p.e.when I spend to much time together with my girlfriend,  are talk to much with other friends, sometimes  he gets angy , He also dont understand why I am following kabbalah   but I am happy that he allowed me  to do it

David Edwards
      Participant

I definitely try to control and blame sometimes in my relationship. Since coming to Kabbalah though, these tendencies and patterns have definitely calmed down a lot and i’m learning to change myself rather than my partner

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.