Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 2. Understanding Our Human Nature Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Robert
      Participant

Asking someone else to change has never worked for me.    Time to try changing myself.

Catherine
      Participant

This information is very helpful- <b>great reminder about something we really all know- somehow still hard not to fall into it at times especially when there are other stress factors in the relationship. I look forward to learning more.</b>

Sandra
      Participant

I’m so excited to be here! I’m ready to learn how to love my husband as he is and stop trying to change him. You are absolutely right- as much as I have tried to change him it has NEVER worked. So it’s time to look at where I need to change my. Ready to learn about a higher connection.

dree monster
      Participant

the times in my life that i have changed the most was through relationships.
      I can see my ego wanting to pass blame to the other instead of my self but it stays in my head, generally i try to take ownership of things i do that arnt good for the benefit of those around me.

Leo
      Participant

Having a partner is the best way for personal growth.

Rubi
      Participant

I do this, and I can’t help to feel guilty and disappointed with myself as I think of all the different things I’ve brought up about my partner that I wish were different, yet I feel justified.

Though I’ve realized that this position comes from my ego, and every time it overcomes me, I see no way out. It’s hard not to judge myself for this. I want to have the strength and awareness in myself, so that I can rise above every single time I feel this attack. I want to have this habit of operating from that higher place, undoubtedly and wholeheartedly every time and treat him with kindness and respect and not hurt him or myself. I want to be that; I want to be all love, however it needs to come according to the moment.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.