Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 2. Understanding Our Human Nature Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Richard Lively
      Participant

Love in general between people has broken down over time.  I feel that we learned love from torah or some type of religion that came out of what torah was.  This was a concept foreign to most.   But because we only have the will to receive, mankind in general is pushing that procreation is a threat to survival.  Different lifestyles are promoting not even having children anymore. or expecting someone else to have that child for them.   Love is just not part of the narcissisms we see in this world anymore. I personally feel we have to get back to understanding key concepts about being human, that we are a whole not just a piece of that whole like we perceive, and it is only through torah and mitzvot (the ones referred to by bal’al Sulam), that we can overcome this type of mentality.

Richard Lively
      Participant

Love in general between people has broken down over time.  I feel that we learned love from torah or some type of religion that came out of what torah was.  This was a concept foreign to most.   But because we only have the will to recieve, mankind in general is pushing that procreation is a threat to survival.  Different lifestyles are promoting not even having children anymore. or expecting someone else to have that child for them.   Love is just not part of the narcissisms we see in this world anymore. I personally feel we have to get back to understanding key concepts about being human, that we are a whole not just a piece of that whole like we perceive, and it is only through torah and mitzvot (the ones referred to by bal’al Sulam), that we can overcome this type of mentality.

Maria Bolgar
      Participant

It is interesting indeed to experience how much more open a conversation becomes, when I don’t try to change directly the other person but just carefully put into words my own view.

Rachel
      Participant

Love is a sacrifice  a giving of yourself  everyday without wanting something back or changing anyone.

Jeanette
      Participant

I think if it’s an mutual  relationship it will become a supportive environment of love of both parties and growth

But if not a mutual relationship no matter if make the necessary change or the love you have for another, its possible for the other individual to work against the relationship.

I try to recalibrate my behavior and   intentions to better understand nature and  to love one another and rewire my behavior that may causes a conflict in a relationship.

I really wish to learn how to use these differences in good way

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.