Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 2. Understanding Our Human Nature Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ~marz
      Participant

Very interesting times to be single during the pandemic. I am excited to continue to learn healthy relationship patterns & behaviors with the intention of fully putting them into affect… soon… this time has provided me the space to learn about myself but not the “lab” to experiment ways of doing things differently. I look forward to practicing with another person.

Annililia
      Participant

Yes, love and understanding, respect and accept is the only way in all relationships on Earth.

Francisco
      Participant

Hi there,

I am looking forward to understand the Kabbalah’s view to love relationships. Regarding the current lesson, I have noticed this ‘change the other’ behavior before in me and I have started to control it! However sometimes it is an almost subconscious urge to “request her to change” – and I rationally hate it. Hope I can learn to improve this behavior of mine!

Tal Mandelbaum

Hi there!

Indeed it takes time and practice to rewire our brains and teach ourselves this opposite approach! It’s opposite to the ego, and everything we have become used to. So, we just need to keep practicing, and remember that the best way to change ourselves is with a supportive environment to remind and motivate us!

Janina Paasonen
      Participant

In too msny occasions I seem to put my ego between me snd my hubby.  It’s very eyes opening to study the situation carefully.

ORLANDO
      Participant

Hi Friends

Yes I know it’s weird but in a good way. I have noticed that sometimes when my wife argues with me about something, she argues about things she is seeing in me but are thing she fears about herself and vice versa.

Tal Mandelbaum

This is true, we are mirrors for each other!

Rune T. A.
      Participant

This lesson reminds me of something someone once told me, and that was to always let people stay where they are in regards to their level of personal development. And it makes totally sense to me.

Tal Mandelbaum

We do need to love our partners as they are…and lead by example. It is the best way!

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.