Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

New Home Forums Course Forums The Spiritual Partnership 3. Love Shall Cover All Transgressions Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Tal Mandelbaum

Share something from the lesson that you found insightful, or share your impressions from the exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      ahuz ziaf
      Participant

Negative situations are normal and can be used for growth if overcome correctly with your partner through love and understanding and not the ego. I will be applying the smiling tip more in my daily routine

Christianne
      Participant

its a nice experiment  but I dont needed to fake    we are happy together

David Edwards
      Participant

When I smile, my partner smiles back! This was a great tip and it works wonders

dree monster
      Participant

i was walking on a trail the other day and other people kept saying good morning or hi with a smile as they walked by. this be came contagious and i began doing it to others . at the end of the walk i felt happy inside

Leo
      Participant

Receiving the information about smiling is new to me. Looking forward to bestowing it! Thanks

Rubi
      Participant

So, having this duality is normal and will always be there! I feel a lot better and at peace — and I’m actually smiling!! 😊

Viewing 6 posts - 13 through 18 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.