Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Cristina
      Participant

honestly, really really honestly, my mind is fighting to understand and put me of, of studying Kabbalah. I have been listening hours and hours and hours to the audio book “Unlocking the Zohar”

It get to the point of divisions of female human and male humans where put me off, as I see powers, forces, love! and the interpretation of Dearest Michael Laitman (which I deeply admire as I to all of you) go in deep of  material man and woman….. it is hard for my hears and my heart because I see here religious division of two same Love….God!

now regarding to listening to this audio and also Hebrew…..It touch my heart, I can just open and listen without judgement, just attention and intention to a deeper part of me connecting to what I hear and the author.. thank you

Jennifer
      Participant

In Hebrew is brought up deep feelings of prayer and connection.  In English it’s very interesting and I wanted to intellectualize it like solving a puzzle.

John Caton
      Participant

The English version invoked an intellectual desire to understand the whole. The Hebrew version negated the intellectual desire to understand the whole. Rather, certain words were familiar and these invoked visualization of position on the Tree.

I felt desperate, that I will be stuck in this state forever, not understanding/attaining anything…

Rae
      Participant

I feel a sense of structure of reality, when listening to both versions; however, with the Hebrew translation this sense began with physical sensations from my heart and spine and traveled throughout my body.

With the Hebrew version it is much easier for me to maintain my intention and listen with my heart 😁 which feels like relief!!

The English version was more difficult to overcome my will to receive, (desire for knowledge), for myself alone.

Very interesting 💖

Gratitude!!

D
      Participant

I felt beauty and preferred listening in the Hebrew.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.