Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Eva
      Participant

I could clearly separate my intention and feelings … listening to both versions brought up some old memories, different ones respectively, mostly painful ones, then parallel with that I could keep my intention to wanting the reforming light but all I felt was triggers, discomfort. I know and accept that all is coming from the Creator, is it like “we have to feel it to heal it” … that the reforming light is shining on those past pains and we consciously have to process them to move forward? I have the urge to go back and listen multiple times … I will, see/feel if something shifts or changes? I want it to 💗 …

Clara
      Participant

It was easier to hold the intention hearing the text in hebrew. I felt much more peace and harmony than the english reading, because there was no ‘mind’ working and trying to understand content, so the dedication to listening was higher than for the english reading. There are many layers of what I was hearing, which I can’t describe.

Haze
      Participant

I feel like I feel more when I hear English, but I am sitting alone at my computer, merely thinking about others listening with me. Group “therapy” 🙂

Birdie
      Participant

I wasn’t able to hold the intention, but I reminded myself that we’re supposed to read from our heart not our intellect and I felt a wonderful feeling in my heart while reading it.

Cyndi
      Participant

I struggled through out both recordings… it was difficult for me to hold my focus and intention

Bere
      Participant

This was powerful for me. Holding the intention while listening to the English version was relatively easy and it had an effect.

Listening to the Hebrew (a language I don’t speak) was harder for me and I noticed the urge to stop the recording multiple times. I think it was harder because I couldn’t focus on the words themselves, only on the intention behind the words. However, not having the “crutch” of words also made it more powerful and so it went deeper.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.