Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

• This topic has 165 replies, 155 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by peter.

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Myva
      Participant

The depth and infinite expressions of anything that alludes to the Creator and Creation.

Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

I felt a warming calmness come over me. Enjoyed both versions though intellect did try to get in the way with the English version. The Hebrew version was like a beautiful song. Also felt as if I could feel the intent of others that listened to the words from this passage. Thank You for this exercise. My we all experience the light and wisdom of the Zohar. In-Joy the journey friends.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Ook al lijkt het abracadabra het voelt alsof ze praten over een structuur, die je niet kent.

Alsof je in een computer cursus zit met nieuwe termen.

Wanneer Gil iets voorleest, voel je de gewichtigheid van de tekst.

Yehoshua
      Participant

I felt feelings of connection & love to others & to The Upper Force.

Tom
      Participant

I had more difficulty focusing on the words giving me am intention to bestow in the English because I found myself listening to the words intellectually instead of with the heart.  In the Hebrew, I could focus on the desire to change the intention to bestowal even without understanding what was being said.

Michael
      Participant

i felt my screen

Viewing 6 posts - 49 through 54 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.