Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

New Home Forums Course Forums Enter the Zohar: A Journey of Inner Transformation Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Share your impressions and experience from listening to the book of Zohar. What feelings did it evoke in you?

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 167 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tom
      Participant

I had more difficulty focusing on the words giving me am intention to bestow in the English because I found myself listening to the words intellectually instead of with the heart.  In the Hebrew, I could focus on the desire to change the intention to bestowal even without understanding what was being said.

Michael
      Participant

i felt my screen

Sauli
      Participant

All my past thoughts came to and I understood what has happened to me to this present moment.

It is wonderful.

Myva
      Participant

Quite fascinated with the words about colors…obviously desiring to know what it all is pointing to, through the words. I also know it will come as the studying continous. The same did not happen with the Hebrew obviously for the lack of understanding of the language. The known words do illuminate the rest.

Bikom Divine
      Participant

It’s difficult to put in writing that sublime feeling, it’s like extasy, heaven on earth.

Viewing 6 posts - 55 through 60 (of 167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.