What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 4. Pre-Matter What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Feel lacking something to understand and inside me a real quest to achieve that unknown thing

Martina
      Participant

Panic. Is there enough time to make a positive change? Comfort. Things will happen regardless of progress.

Ernest Karlsson
      Participant

I get the feeling that I’m just a cell witch means I must have, or be able to, connect to all the other cells!

Clara
      Participant

discouraged, demotivated and resigned about the fact that it will remain everything like it was and is until now. That the Creator will give darkness wanting me to interpret it as light, even wanting me transforming it into light and to pretend I’m happy. (come on, fake it till you make it, babe!)

Andreanne
      Participant

How often have I repeated this process even in this life, unfortunately hurting the ones I love in the process. How much I wished I knew about this then and If I had connected the dots on time, I could have spared everyone pain. Now that I understand better, I send much love to everyone and to the Creator, asking, hoping for forgiveness.

tristan
      Participant

This is a good lesson,

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.