What are you feeling after this lesson?

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 5. Who Am I? What are you feeling after this lesson?

What are you feeling after this lesson?

Share a few words about your impression with the other students taking this course with you and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Shira
      Participant

Upon reflection (previous page), I felt as sense of sublime beauty with the yin and yang of it all…in it’s full glory. In Kabbalah, Tiferet, or Beauty, is the combination of many wonderful sefirot before it, but is inextricably connected to Malchut, which encompasses all the other sefirot that precedes it. Through it, I can see the order/disorder that is necessary to experience what the Creator wanted to bestow toward his creatures, us. So, who am I? Maybe a combination of the personifications of love from the Creator, the beauty and the ugly.

kevin jackson
      Participant

I feel a genuine love and hope for humanity’s total state of correction, no other direction for us to go now but back up where we belong 💖

Jeanette
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I felt peace, tranquility and joy imagined the love for one another and the connection to each other.</p>

nuwanda
      Participant

I felt a bit of peace and tranquility

Cathy
      Participant

I felt the warm embrace of Unity

Leo
      Participant

Love and light towards everything!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.