Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 6: Post-Material World Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Share a few words about your impression in the forum with the other students taking this course with you, and check out what they’re feeling too. 

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Jeanette
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>Thank you Tony this course gave me in sight to the light and reality and better understand our nature and purpose. To love our friend as yourself is connect with one another and that we may attain light. Thank you everyone for sharing.
      Jan Koons
      Participant

Thank you, Tony.  This course has been so insightful and helpful.  For me,  I went from material worrying, thinking, making it my reality to letting go.  There is truth and meaning behind “love your neighbor as yourself “.  There is a purpose and nature to life and together we will attain the light.

nuwanda
      Participant

great insights thanks for the lesson

Cathy
      Participant

This has been a very beautiful and concise course. You truly find your spiritual root and how we are all connected to one another through studying the method of Kabbalah, I ve been in Kabu for 10 months and I have experienced revelation upon revelation and see the good behind each action because of Kabbalah . Thank you Tony , and all the instructors here in Kabu, and the whole Kabu team , and of course our Rav  Dr. Laitman for having shared with us his knowledge and Spirituality to make this all possible.

Leo
      Participant

I feel the positive energy from everyone’s comments. Thanks for sharing! It’s such a blessing to be a part of this. Love Each Other

Cathy
      Participant

Looking forward to making the much needed corrections.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.