Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

New Home Forums Course Forums Standing On The Threshold 1. This Is Where? Share your insights and impressions from this lesson with fellow students.

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Margaret
      Participant

When I look at nature and its magnificence, I feel sure that there is a great Intelligence/Creator behind the whole of life. I await with hope for a future that takes us away from the current pain and suffering, bringing us to experience the real Love that is present within nature and within each one of us.

dree monster
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>covid was definately that push to the right direction. thats how i started thinking about spirituality again. which of course has changed my entire life since it started</p>

Richard Lively
      Participant

Is matter connection in others?

Maurice
      Participant

I think there is a future, but we can’t just sit around and wait for it to materialize. The problems we are seeing around us is not random. The Creator, it all come from him, so knowing that I know that there is a purpose for it. We his creation just have to come to the knowledge of what it is for.

Ralitza
      Participant

Life has put me in a one-year-long quaratine right now. I thought at first it was punishing me, but then I realised it was protecting me. It has always protected me, even against my will.

So Nature must have some sort of plan for me. I just have to agree to it without really knowing what this plan is.

I do want to return to the world – my work, my friends, my normal surroundings, but I want to do so on a different level of understanding.

After all, nothing in Creation happens over night. We don’t call for miracles.

Many people in this world don’t even dare to feel hope. We have to be careful with them, not overwhelm them. So the miracles can wait until we are all ready to rejoice in them.

Shira
      Participant

I’ve experienced many things in my life, most of them sad through loss and trauma. I’ve been able to rise from it all. I’ve learned to celebrate life with joy through faith of love from Our Creator. It has been difficult, mostly, and I struggle with things daily. But there is always that Grace I find in the everyday that holds me in check, that gratitude of Nature, if I’m aware enough. That is the Joy. But this…this is different. I find myself feeling an emptiness in my body and soul in my older age. It scares me, this world. It gives me worry that not all will be well, even though I know this is how things must be. It’s the pain and suffering that I see, the corruptness of our governments, wars, greed, human trafficking and abuse of women and children everywhere, always. It’s the way we no longer care about the human race that worries me. What does The Creator want from me? I give It My All in faith, hope and prayer, but at this point for me,  is it enough?

Viewing 6 posts - 37 through 42 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.