Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 329 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Francisco
      Participant

Hello! I am trying to understand my dreams and emotions better (and my deep mind) thoguh studying the archetypal energies of the Tree of Life!

Andreas Clironomos
      Participant

Hi my name is Andreas and I currently live in Heraklion, Crete in Greece and I never had a structured system to understand spiritual matters and life… I think I am in the right place!! 😊

What brings me here? Well, since there is none else besides Him, I guess Him 🙂 I want to make sense of the forces I feel, events I experience, there must be a why… so I wanna know the Why 🙂

Dante Yigael
      Participant

What brings you here? I want to understand what the blueprint of Creation is.

What I hope to gain from this course is a further understanding of how to continue the work of correcting my ego.

Maria
      Participant

Hello everyone!

After finishing the Four Foundation courses, I joined the graduate environment hoping to keep learning on a linear way (as with the first courses), but felt lost, as we have to wait until the next young group opens. Thankfully I heard you today, on the Sunday “explained easy” video on Youtube, where you recommended this course. I came to see what it was about and realized it’s exactly what I was expecting to learn when I joined the graduate environment. 🙂

Dr Jim
      Participant

My name is Jim. I have recently completed the Four Foundation courses, joined the Graduate group and attended The European Congress/Retreat (still mentally and emotionally getting to grips with that). For me this is the logical next step. I like a sweeping overview which this course would seem to provide.  I like Gianni’s clarity.  Let’s go!

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 329 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.