Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

New Home Forums Course Forums The Blueprint of Creation 1. The Thought of Creation Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Welcome to the course! What brings you here? Please share with the community what you hope to gain from this course

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 352 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Seeker of Wisdom
      Participant

Hello my name is John. I have studied several wisdom traditions as well as comparative religion. I hope to learn more about creation and the structure of reality.

Henk Hadders
      Participant

Hello, I’m Henk . I’m retired and I want to reconnect with Nature. I’m wayfinding and I  follow this course to help me find Oneness, Connection and Deep Love

Alex
      Participant

My name is Alex, I am from Brazil, by I am living in Canada/Calgary for more the 7 years.
      I am a Gurdjiffe student for more then 17 years, including GURDJIEFF MOVEMENTS.

it is a great opportunity, luck, satisfaction ,… to find KabU.

Stephen
      Participant

Shalom!

I am here because of a dream I had of Etz haChaim. I believe the message was to learn about it and bring it into my life.

Fabio
      Participant

To Learn…

Michelle
      Participant

Hi. My name is Michelle. I have a desire for connection through loving my neighbor as myself with an intention to be similar in form as Nature.

Viewing 6 posts - 103 through 108 (of 352 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.